Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Better late than never?

So I'm a little late getting this posted. I will blame it on setting up my craft room in the new house. I keep getting distracted everytime I turn around. Plus I spent a while at Ikea trying to find some useful but inexpensive storage options for all of my stuff.

Anyway, I digress. On to this week's ColourQ colour scheme. So many neutrals, I love it!



I had some trouble leaving this one alone. You know when you just want to add a little something more but somehow, it just may not work? So I left it alone.

The patterned paper is something I created with a stamp from a Dear Lizzy/American Crafts set I picked up from the 70% off bin at my LSS. I pulled out the blender pen I just got and used CTMH olive & grey wool inks to colour it in. The sentiment is an old woodblock stamp of my mom's. I just love the font. The fibre is from one of the basic grey lines, I really liked how it is thick then gets thinner. My husband said it kinda draws your eye to the sentiment, he's totally right!

I hope everyone had a fantastic holidays! I am getting excited to go see my family in Ontario. We are having a party for my Grandpa, it's his 90th birthday this year.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. The patterned paper you made is amazing. Love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A CAS but also very elegant card.
    Your patterned paper is GORGEOUS; it doesnt need any embellishments; the paper speaks for itself!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...