Tuesday, June 21, 2011

ColourQ #90

It hard for me to believe its #90 already. I haven't been here from the start but Arielle and all of the Royal Court have made me feel so welcome! Its crazy to think that I have done this for 23 weeks! And it is ALWAYS challenging. :)

Here is yet another challenging colour combo!
I was planning on doing some sort of water theme, but I couldn't make anything work for me. This has been a problem lately, I think I need a stamping retreat to focus on creating for a little while! Or maybe just lock myself in my craft room and refuse to come out!

Now I know there is very little stamping, which is really not me. But I thought it was super fun anyway.

Please take a moment to head on over to the ColourQ blog to check out what Arielle and the Royal Court have created for you as inspiration. Then go get your hands dirty and play along.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a fabulous day! :)

15 comments:

  1. LOVE this card Kasia! The impression and the pop of those yummy buttons really make this card fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Kasia...this is really awesome! Love the sunshine ip (is it back in stock yet?? I need to check on that!) and the buttons are really vibrant. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I think this is quite fun the way you used these colours with the white! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your buttons; and they look amazing on that strip of ribbon.
    Sometimes it's not necessary to stamp. Less is more; this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun, quick, simple....love it to pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the challenge, cool card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe you need new stamps? That always gets me going again when I'm stuck. :) No matter, though! Your cards are fabulous whether you have your mojo or not. Honestly. I feel like everything you do turns to gold.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one awesome card, especially the row of buttons. Hope everything is ok with you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card! Great use of the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card - another CAS masterpiece ;)
    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those gorgeous, shiny buttons and that IP is one of my faves. This rocks, dude!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, those buttons make me happy, especially on that turquoise grosgrain. Yum. Must be nice to know that, even without mojo, you still have plenty of talent!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Girl this is fabulous! I love the use of buttons. We need to catch up over email, I miss talking to you. The summer has been crazy huh?

    ReplyDelete
  14. What are you talking about? This is fabulous! I laughed at Cristina's comment about needing new stamps but you are in Canada and the stupid strike is probably keeping packages from arriving, right?! Regardless, I think this card is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great card!!!
    I just sent you a message via flickr since I couldn't find your email address on the site. Would love to get your permission to feature this card =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...