Friday, August 12, 2011

scooting by.....

I got to sit down tonight, put my foot up for a little while and create another card! Yay! This is one I have had in the back of my mind for a while.
I just love this squirrel.
Almost as much as the monster, and we all know how much I love him!!
I paper pieced the scooter, then added the flag. Because of course I needed something for this fabulous squirrel to swing from.
I am off to bed now. This whole being off work and resting thing is making me tired!! :)
Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a fabulous Friday!



14 comments:

  1. Amazing card... totally makes me laugh!!
    Hope your bone heals quickly!!!!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just imagine him swinging round that flag! Very cute card :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! This is too cute, Kasia. I love how he's hanging off the flag...adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA! I love this Kasia! What a cute idea! Love the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heehee! What a cute idea! So glad you're able to craft while resting your ankle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just ADORABLE!!!! I love him hanging from the flag!! Too cute :)
    Great job!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cracked up when I saw this! How brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card would bring a smile to anyone's face! Love the squirrel and the scooter.
    Thank goodness you can still craft! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is like I can hear the squirrel saying "Whhhhheeeee!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. The way you use these stamps is totally selling me on them...this card is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG!! This is so clever girl!!! It made me giggle!!! Hope your ankle is doing ok!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL, well, I'll be the first to say that they are BAD. Squirrels, that is. I love those little critters and I love this card! Absolutely hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh. My. This is too cute and way too fun!! You are just so creative with these stamps! This is so adorable!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...