Tuesday, November 22, 2011

ColourQ #112

Yippee! It's ColourQ Tuesday!
This week's colours are so rich and fall-like. It makes me yearn for Fall again!!
We just finished up a couple of days of -20 degrees here in Calgary. Although not officially winter, I think we can say it's here. :)
I wanted to have a little bit of fun with my seeing stars PTI die set, and so this card was born. The brown "ribbon" is actually a handle from a reusable bag I got that's bottom fell out. I couldn't just let that fabulous handle go to waste, now could I!!
The COlourQ DT has som fabulous samples for you to drool over this week (as usual!) so head on over to the ColourQ blog to check them out. Then get your craft on and join us.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great Tuesday. :)

16 comments:

  1. Ooh! I love this. The colors are amazing and I like the layered stars. Cool card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card... love the way you used the colours and your bag handle!!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...-20!!!! Winter sure arrives with a skid there doesn't it!!

    Brilliant card Kasia and I love the reused braid too :)
    Hop you and bump are keeping well?
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple but full of WOW! Perfect for so many occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card! Great colours and that reused 'ribbon' adds such great texture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this fun card Kasia! Way to recycle, the ribbon is perfect!

    -20? That's crazy! Way to cold for me, I can't even handle 30 degrees! Stay warm chica!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic use of the upscaled ribbon and your card is so bold and graphic, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously loving your take on these Fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great texture going on with this card! Perfect CAS goodness. :) And... brrr! Please don't send those temperatures east. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the polka dots and that ribbon! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. -20!!! YOW!!! It's getting colder here on the east coast of Canada but we haven't had those temps yet.
    This card is STUNNING!!! Love the stars and the layout! You always amaze me with your CAS design - you use a few items to make such an impact! LOVE it!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stars and polka dots - two of my favourite things! :) Love the upcycled bag handle too.
    Can't believe how cold it is there! I'm still in shorts and a t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun card! I'm a sucker for polka dots and stars!
    Oooh and way to recycle that handle!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the layered stars in the rich yummy fall colors! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a great way to recycle a handle! I love your star card. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...