Saturday, March 31, 2012

RetroSketches #5

Good Day!
It's Saturday, so I have a fabulous new sketch from RetroSketches to share with you.

This week our sketch is courtesy of our newest member, Laurie @ Soapbox Creations
Check out her original card here.


How cool huh?

I recently got a new Paper Smooches set in the mail called Yummers, and I saw the sentiment "baked with love". I immediately wanted to use it with an image from one of Kim's CHF sets, a silhouette of a pregnant woman. I know so many pregnant women right now I thought this would make a great combo.


Cute right?
You know, "bun in the oven", "baked with love"!!
Well, I thought it was a cute combo. :)

Please head on over to the RetroSketches blog to check out the rest of the DT's samples. Then link up your fabulous creations.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
Thanks so much for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. So so cool and you know I will be playing this week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant stamp combo! And I love that grey patterned paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this! The patterned papers go so well together, and the colors are so pretty...along with the buttons and bling and those images...this is one of my faves of yours ever, Kasia. SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a cute combo! Great colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card. great stamp combo, even made my husband smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously cute! I love the play on words too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh this is so sweet! I love the color combo, and the sentiment with the perfect image :) What a great idea to pair them together! I really like the buttons peeking from under the paper, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally cute image and sentiment! Such a fun design Kasia!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pairing that image and sentiment? Priceless. :) I really like the pretty, soft colours, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a marvelous card! The colors are perfect fro this sentiment and image!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card Kasia! I love the soft grey and pink together ;)
    I've just finished a card for the challenge - when the light is better in the morning I'll be taking a pic... fun! Rx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...