Tuesday, May 29, 2012

ColourQ #139

Good Morning!
It would be a fabulous morning to share a new ColourQ 
colour combo with you. 
So I will do just that!


Such lovely colours don't you think?

That Rich Razzleberry always throws me for a bit of a loop. 
I don't really have anything that comes close to that colour until now!!

I was sneaky with this combo!

I imported the inspiration photo into photoshop,
then made my own swatches of the colours by importing the colours with the paint can & dropper tools. 
Then printed them out and voila, instant matching colours!!


The dies are all from Papertrey Ink.

Please head on over to the ColourQ blog to have a peek at all of the wonderful inspiration from the rest of the DT.
Then play along, and link up your own fabulous creations.
You have until Sunday June 3rd at midnight to play along.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. What resourcefulness on the Rich Razzleberry front Kasia! I love the way you layered up this butterfly but used only a tiny space on your card front.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun design! You sound sooo clever in photoshop, I can only achieve a few of it's basic functions, you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, that is a sneaky way to get matching colours, nice! I like these colours, and love what you did with them for this sweet CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What creative layering of those different butterflies! And the felt scalloped circle is the perfect way to highlight them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always - you create something simple yet SO fabulous! I LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...