Sunday, July 15, 2012

RetroSketches #20

Good morning. :)

It's time for me to share a new RetroSketches sketch with you.
This week's sketch is based on this STUNNER by Laurie.
Gorgeous!


My good friend and teammate (in roller derby), Killer Spice, is retiring this year.
We are all heartbroken but understand that these things sometimes have to happen. We all want what is best for her!

I made this card for the team to sign and give to her after our game later tonight.
 

I hope she likes it!
I chose the colours because our team colour is teal.

Don't forgot to hop on over to the RetroSketches blog and check out what Arielle, Laurie and Jackie have in store for you.
I can't wait to see your fabulous creation, you have until Thursday July 19th at midnight to link it up.

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend.
Thanks so much for stopping by!

15 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Such a cute card. I am sure your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You teammate is going to LOVE this card Kasia! So HAPPY and amazingly CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute kasia! love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooooooove this card!! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE IT. And you. Thank you for your awesomeness in everything you do, Kasia. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card for a retiring roller-derby-er! Great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card, those parakeet images are so so stinkin' cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! The tucan reminds me of Tucan Sam!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute and fun! Love the fun Tucan image you worked with!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my heavens.. this is simply STUNNIN! I love the bright bold colors :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww! What an awesome card! Love those goofy birds and the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...