Saturday, August 25, 2012

RetroSketches #26

Good Morning!

Boy time is flying by so quickly lately. I can't believe that August is almost over!! I know a lot of people may be offended by this but I am sort of ready for the weather to cool off a bit!! 
I'm sorry, but my aging self is not tolerating heat as well as I used too. :)

Anyway, before you all boycott my blog now, I have another fabulous and fun RetroSketches sketch to share with you.

We have a Guest Designer this week, the amazing Danielle Daws.
The sketch is based on this fantastic card.



Her card is so perfectly CAS. The colours are gorgeous and I love what she did to the edges to create matting.

I took a VERY simplistic approach to the sketch this week!



I just received my new TAWS stamps in the mail and was itching to use them.
This adorable little beast (or bug!) is from the Gotta Bug set.

Sooooo cute!

Please head on over to the RetroSketches blog to check out the gorgeousness that Arielle, Laurie, Danielle and our wonderful Headliner Lynn have created for you this week.

Don't forget you have until Thursday August 30th to play along.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. :)

7 comments:

  1. I'm not sure how a sick bug can be cute....but you've done it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorable! I love this take on the sketch. it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl this is so cute. I want the sushi TAWS set so bad. Did you get that one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is GORGEOUS Kasia - FAB colouring & perfect paper - LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too stinkin' cute Kasia!!! You have such a talent at making a bold statement with your designs, you really do an excellent job! Your little "bug" is adorable and looks great with the designer paper you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Aging self"? I don't think so. :P Love this cute card. It would make anyone feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are AMAZING! this is seriously so so cute! You are so talented.. I love coming to your blog to see your amazing designs.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...