Friday, October 26, 2012

hello there!

hello!

I've been out of my craft room a lot lately. I seem to have lost my mojo over the last few months. :)

But I am slowly starting to creep back into it!

I thought I would share with you another card I made using stamps from the latest Avery Elle release, To the Point.



 I just love this set!
And I love this patterned paper too. (although I have no clue who makes it!)

Stay tuned for some exciting stuff coming up next week or so from Avery Elle.
There will be a whole new release coming out!! Yaay!

Thanks so much for stopping by. :)

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun card...love how the polkas pop off of the kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, must be directing that mojo in other directions! But it doesn't matter, because this card looks like you had mojo to spare! Love the polka-dot banners and of course the CAS design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is fabulously dotty paper! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...