Saturday, December 29, 2012

RetroSketches #44

Good Morning!

Yay for the weekend!! 
I'm so excited for it to be Saturday, the weather is a bit warmer, and there is nothing to do but finish up the last few things before the baby comes.

It is time to share another RetroSketches sketch with you.
This week's sketch is from the fabulous Arielle, you can see the original here.




What is even more fun, is that yesterday our FABULOUS and AMAZING leader, Arielle, celebrated her 40th birthday!!

So it was decided that we would dedicate this sketch to her and all make her a birthday card.

Wishing you a most wonderful Birthday Arielle!!


I used some Paper Smooches sentiments and flower, and some MME paper.

I hope you have a great weekend.
Thanks so much for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful. I love the colors, that sweet flower. Just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LURVE this card!! That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, Love, Love this super fresh card Kasia! the colors a re wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the strip of patterned paper down the side to go with the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this card...it is perfect...I'm smitten with teal and yellow teamed up. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just LOVE this pretty card! everything about it! the colors are super!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...