Saturday, January 19, 2013

RetroSketches #47

Happy Saturday!

It's that time again, time for a new RetroSketch challenge. :)

This week's sketch is based on this stunning card,
by our fabulous headliner Jen.


Didn't she do a fabulous job? Gorgeous!!

When I saw this sketch I knew exactly which flower I wanted to use.


I used the flower from the Paper Smooches set Pretty Momma, which can be found at i {heart} papers.
I used a few other products from there, the patterned paper is Echo Park's Bundle of Joy, the thank you sentiment is Technique Tuesday's So Very Thankful set.
I also used the Eclipse masking tape to mask the flowers, and Memento Tuxedo black ink with the Copics.

Head on over to the RetroSketches blog to check out the amazing creations Arielle, Laurie and Jen have to inspire you with this week.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. :)

4 comments:

  1. Love your card - you coloured those flowers so perfectly :)
    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! I love those colors and how you used the masking tape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! The strip of patterned paper is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your masking is fantastic and that paper is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...