Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Hello!

Good Morning!

I am on holidays again, off to Ontario so my little man can meet his Great Grandpa, who has in the last year and a half become a Great Grandpa to 4!
Each one of his children have become Grandparents now!
So exciting. :)

Today I am sharing with you a card I made using Avery Elle's newly released set Laurels.

Use our 4" x 6" Laurels clear stamp set to create beautiful floral themed cards and gift tags.  Stamp the base image of the flowers first in a light color and then stamp the coordinating detailed floral images in a complementary color to create a beautiful layered look.  Use these images with our coordinating Laurels Elle-ments steel dies to create professional results.

This set also has matching dies!!

Our Laurels Elle-ments Custom Steel dies are exclusive to Avery Elle.  These premium steel dies coordinate with our Laurels clear stamp set and are proudly made in the USA.


Make sure to check out the Avery Elle blog for more inspiration from the DT.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity of your design on this card. Perfect colors for the flowers, and love the strip of dp along the left side. Great card...I hope you don't mind if I pin it. My dad got 3 great grandchildren this year. It's so much fun! You'll have to post a photo of your little man with your grandfather. Enjoy your trip. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely Kasia and I love the colors you've used!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...