Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Save the Date

Hey there!!

I am so excited today because I get to share one of the fabulous new sets that Avery Elle release,
Save the Date.

Save The Date Clear Stamps

It's so cute, and I have so many ideas for this one. 

I did decide to go with the typical use of this set for today's card though.
(But I can't wait to get those little farm animals inky!!)


Now I didn't realize until I was taking the picture that I used the wrong date, it should be 2014 not 13!!

Oh well!

I had to layer two circles of vellum to get the look I wanted.
I've been on a bit of a vellum kick lately. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Love the look of confetti here! This stamp set is amazing...wonder if the "bokeh queen", Maria, has seen this set?!! And you'll have to divulge your secret of adhering the vellum without it showing; I can never get it to look this wonderfully. Love this card! Bev

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...