Friday, August 15, 2014

sending hugs

Morning!!

I hope you all had a fantastic week and are ready for the weekend.
I know I sure am.

Tomorrow I embark on a journey with an unknown outcome......
I am doing my very first Spartan race!!
For those who don't know what it is here's a link.

I picked up my race package and this is what the front of it says


I'm getting a bit nervous.

Oh well, at least I'll be surrounded by friends. :)

Anyway, on to the good stuff.
Today I am sharing a card I made using my Avery Elle Signature dies, and Sending you stamp set.


I love the look of purple and yellow or gold together.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

I hope you have a fantastic weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...