Tuesday, September 20, 2011

colourQ 103

Time for another fabulous ColourQ colour challenge!
I just love Tuesdays don't you?
Well, maybe not if you are a Monday to Friday worker!!
 But what's better than a colour challenge to make your Tuesday happy? :)
These colours are sure to brighten your day.


Bright and cheery huh?
Well, I came up with a super duper simple card to share with you today.


It was made using PTI's melon berry felt and limitless layers die. The butterfly is from their Happy Trails set. I had a bit of trouble figuring out how to add the green, but I think the little bit of green bling is just enough!

Pop over to the ColourQ blog to admire what Arielle and the rest of the Royal court has cooked up to inspire you. Then get inky and link up your creations, so WE can admire them. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a fabulous Tuesday!!

13 comments:

  1. CAS perfection Kasia! LOVE that felt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kasia! Love your take on the colors, I thought they were kinda hard but love your CAS take on it, especially the way you stamped the happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All those bright colours really pop on the white space -- perfect CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that little bit of green bling is a perfect compliment to your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a tough combo but you rocked it! Love the felt die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you stamped the sentiment, and all of that wonderful white space! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooo! Such pretty colors! I think the green bling is just the right amount with all of the awesome white space on this card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, wow, wow, what stunning colours and I love how you used them, Kasia! I love everything you make!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. glorious white space! Love the tiny bit of green :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can I just say, cutest card ever! So adorable! Thank you! : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card just says "peaceful" to me!! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seriously, this is PERFECTION of the CAS style!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...