Saturday, January 25, 2014

RetroSketch #99

Morning!

This week has been crazy busy for me, 
preparing for my baby's first birthday party!!
(which is today!)

I'm so excited because I love this kind of stuff, 
but I am SUCH a disorganized person. 
I hate to admit it, and I really wish I wasn't, but sadly it's true.
I also don't seem to have a firm grasp on how long things take. :)

Anyway, it's Saturday and therefore time for a brand spanking new RetroSketch challenge.


This beauty is based on a card by our fabulous January headliner Michelle, that you can see here.


I made this using the TAWS set Enchanted, and their January free with a $0 purchase set, Once Upon a Time.

Head on over to the RetroSketches blog for more wonderful inspiration by Arielle, Laurie and Michelle.

Then get busy and link up your own masterpiece. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card. I hope the party was fabulous and that you got to enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...