Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Thinking of you

Hello there!

This is always an exciting time of year for crafters, 
CHA is coming up quickly!

Head on over to the Avery Elle blog to check out some sneaks at what products Jamie will be showcasing there.

Today I'm sharing a card I made using the Thanks a Bunch set and the Pinked die set.


To make the tag, I cut paper using the die with the one pinked edge. Then I snipped a bit off so the length was shorter than the die itself, and turned it around and placed the pinked edge on the straight end and ran it through again. Super easy!!


Thanks A Bunch Clear StampsAvery Elle Pinked Elle-ments Custom Steel Dies

Thanks so much for stopping by today, 
have a great week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...