Monday, May 10, 2010

Moxie Fab - Tuesday Trigger


The Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger always seems to grab me! This week it was the colour combo. The greens and bright pinks really go well together. I had wanted to somehow incorporate the wooden button from the bag in the trigger picture but I couldn't figure out how to make it work!

The bag is gorgeous and if I didn't have a European trip coming up fairly soon I might be very tempted to buy it!
Visit the "Handmade by Daphne" store to see many more delicious bags!

On to the card. It was cut out with my nestie circle (largest of the small set). The flowers are Hero Arts from the bloom borders set. The sentiment is PTI.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Kasia! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! That is so gorgeous and I love the circle shape too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...