Thursday, September 23, 2010

puppy pics and a few old cards

**please scroll to the bottom for my holiday card. Thanks :)
Hello! Since today was so unbelievably gorgeous (at least in comparison to the last 7 days) the puppy and I went out for a tiny photo shoot. The leaves are falling and the sun was out, who could resist. :) 
I just thought I would share a few of those photos.


Isn't she adorable! (I know I am a little bit biased) But I know the real Stella, or should I say devil spawn! :)
Thanks for letting me share.

On to a couple of cards I made a while ago.
This one was one I made trying out my Silhouette. I have tons of files but have not ventured into actually cutting them. The sentiment is from a Kim Hughes Cornish Heritage Farms set.


This one was actually made for one of Susan from Simplicity's One-Layer-Wednesday challenges but I forgot to post it. The sentment is from Hero Arts and the scene is an old woodblock stamp, but by whom I have no idea.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kasia! I just scrolled through a few pages of your blog & I must say, I LOVE IT!!! You have such a great style - so clean and simple and elegant! I would love for you to email me... snappystamper[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kasia! Thanks for entering the Holiday Cards & More Week Jolly Holiday Greetings challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...