Tuesday, December 7, 2010

CQC #62

Yippee, it's Tuesday! Which means yet another fabulous colour combo over at ColourQ.



I had some lofty ambitions of making a fun non-Christmas card but that never panned out! But I did end up making two cards, neither of which I am totally in love with.


The top one was made using a sentiment by Kim Hughes and the ornaments have been cut out of some patterned paper from Close to My Heart. All of the stamps on the bottom one are by Kim Hughes.




The colours are great but I am not good with lots of bright colours. The design team, however came up with some FABULOUS cards this week. Head over and check them out. Then play along and link up your card!

Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by! :)

10 comments:

  1. Both of these cards are so cute and cheerful, Kasia! Very adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bith your cards are bright and happy... I think they're both gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thrilled to see that you used my images. Your cards are beyond wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! Both of these are so adorable! I love the color combo this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This first one is so elegant, stunning and well composed and your second is way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your ornament card! That CAS look is just so eye catching! The second card is really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of this cards are beautiful. I love how the first one pops with that color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're too hard on yourself - I love 'em both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are really lovely cards . Thanks for so nice comment on my last post .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girl - shut your mouth, your cards are both FAB-U-LOUS!!!! SO HAPPY you are on my team!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...