I'm posting for a second time today,
see my ColourQ post here.
I recently purchased some fun embossing folders by Spellbinders,
and decided to play around with the faux letterpress technique.
I was really impressed with how it turned out!
Now I have tried this technique before and been less than impressed with how things turned out. Now, chances are it was user error!!
This time I used chalk ink and just sort of rubbed it along the raised section that I wanted to impress. I also used the folder as a "plate" instead of a folder, like how you would use the PTI embossing plates.
You can click on the
pictures for the direct
link to the products!
Thanks so much for stopping by!