Monday, October 29, 2012

CAS(E) be jolly

Hello!

I mentioned earlier that my mojo has been severely lacking lately, so I decided to finally try and play along with some challenges again.

The fabulous Jackie from Rockwell Designs has started up a sketch challenge blog. A CAS sketch challenge no less, CAS(E) This Sketch.


I just had to play along.

In sticking with my Christmas theme......


I love this little reindeer!
He is Paper Smooches, from the Santa Paws set. The paper is actually from Flight Path by Audrey Neal, which can be found at DHD.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
And a HUUUUGE thank you to those of you who have stuck around through my sparse posting and complete lack of surfing all of your fabulous blogs. 

Hugs!

13 comments:

  1. This is so sweet Kasia! I was really happy to see your card pop into the InLinkz over at CAS(E) this Sketch! Have a great week!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! love the chevrons and the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kasia this is so so cute. I love that reindeer image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome non-traditional colours on this Christmas card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make fab Christmas cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable!! Loving the chevron background...looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your reindeer is a cutie and this is a brilliant way of casing a sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That chevron paper is great 😊 you know I love that reindeer too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kasia, this is totally adorable!
    Thanks so much for sharing at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy to see you at CTS, your card is adorable! love the non-trad colours and that CUTE reindeer ; )

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that patterened background paper. Beautiful card as always:) Thanks for joining us @ CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking at this card gives gives me such a grin, Kasia! Super cute. Love that reindeer -- you've made him Rudolph, obviously!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...