Tuesday, March 12, 2013

All Squared Up

Good Morning!
So my Avery Elle shipment finally came, it turns out it was delivered to the wrong address!!
But it was worth the wait, these sets are so darn cute.
Check out all of the latest releases here.
Today I have the pleasure of showcasing their
I love a good background set, and this one is awesome!


 I used the square border to create the background,
and one of the sentiments to shadow the wooden sentiment.
I love the fonts of these sentiments.
Also, this fabulous woodgrain pattern is actually the paper.
You can find it as well, over at the Avery Elle store.
It comes in both white and kraft.
Head over to the Avery Elle blog to see some more inspiration!
Thanks so much for stopping by today.

4 comments:

  1. Gotta love the post, sheesh! I'm glad they arrived safe and sound for you, cause this card is SO fun! I LOVE that pattern, the flowers and the sentiment banner, the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous CAS card! Love everything about it. Hope all is well with your new babe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, this is simply gorgeous! Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love that wonderful pattern you used

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...