Saturday, June 8, 2013

Making Lemonade - RetroSketch #67

Good Morning!!

It's Saturday and therefore time for a new RetroSketch challenge.


This week's fabulous sketch is courtesy of Danielle.
Her original adorable card can be seen here.

I spotted the new TAWS free-with-$40-purchase set, Lemon Squeezy, on my desk and really wanted to use it.


It's really hard to see but I used liquid glass on the drink and splashes!

Don't forget to hop on over to the RetroSketches blog to see what gorgeousness Arielle, Danielle and our June headliner Erin have to share.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Have a great weekend. :)

7 comments:

  1. Hi Kasia, This card really caught my eye in my reader! LOVE that denim!!! Super fun summer card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love your cards so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card Kasia! I love that denim effect paper, and adding a shine to the glass ithe perfect touch ;)
    Rx
    www.justsomestuffimade.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet...love the use of the sketch and the denim pp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch. Love that little lemonade stamp set. Using the denim dp really sets everything off perfectly. Very cute! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful and bright card. loved the stampset

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...