Tuesday, July 9, 2013

with sympathy

Morning!

I hope you are having a wonderful week so far.
Today I am sharing with you a card I made using the new sentiment set from Avery Elle, Oh Happy Day.

Use the sentiments in our 4" x 6" Oh Happy Day clear photopolymer stamp set  to create gorgeous tags, gifts, cards and scrapbook pages.  With cute and fresh sentiments such as " oh happy day" and "oh shoot" as well as classics like "congratulations", this set will be used time and again.


This set is so fantastic!! 
The font is incredible, I love it.




I also used the stripes from Knotty to create the background.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Don't forget to click on over to the Avery Elle blog for more daily inspiration.

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely. Subtle colors, and the font on that sentiment is wonderful. Very nice. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this so much! The angled stripes are fantastic. Sadly, I thought I included this sentiment set in a recent order but somehow didn't. I will have to pick it up soon--the fonts are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute cards...Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...