How is your week going?
We just got back from a wonderful trip to the west coast and it was Fantastic!!
We spent a few days in Whistler, a few days in Victoria
and about a week in Vancouver.
While on this trip we discovered a few new things about my little man.
He loves to play dress up, gets car sick, and absolutely ADORES birds!
Every bird we saw he had to chase after, seagulls, pigeons, robins, ducks, Canada geese etc.
It was hilarious!
Anyway, on to why you are here, the Avery Elle Fall release blog hop!
To celebrate our Fall 2014 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, September 7th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, September 8th . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)
For this release hop, I used the new set Look Up.
There are so many wonderful things about this set, the sentiments the adorable images, the accessories.
I love it!
All of the sets and dies are available in the store now.
Along with the new paper pad (the everyday collection), which I used here on the side of my card, the new ink pad colours and ink refills.
Here's the order for the hop - Enjoy!!