Tuesday, January 25, 2011

ColourQ challenge #69

Good day! Boy I was on a blogging blitz last week. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to maintain that this week. :)

Today I bring you yet another fabulous colour combo courtesy of Arielle over at ColourQ.


I absolutely adore this colour combo. Now I know I say that a lot, but seriously, isn't it great?
All the warm tones with the stark of the white. For some reason the purple is just fabulous with the warm oranges.
(I LOVE that necklace too!)

All of my colours are Papertry Ink. Kraft, plum pudding, terracotta tile and melon berry. I stamped the flower in versamark then embossed with clear powder. I love the tone on tone it created. Unfortunately the white emboosed sentiment came out a little sloppy. I keep forgetting to try wiping with the paper a bounce sheet or something first.

Head on over to ColourQ to see what the rest of the AMAZING design team has come up with. We now have some utterly fantastic scrapbook layout designers to feast your eyes on.

Thanks for stopping by. :)

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful; less is deifnitely more... CAS but also elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color combination! Your CAS card makes me want to try it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...