Thursday, January 20, 2011

Inspired by cindybstampin

Hello! This weeks Clean and Simple challenge over at Splitcoast is to CASE a card done by cindybstampin. You can see the original card she created here.
 
I loved the fruit on her card so I found a Unity stamp (July09 KOM) and used it to create this little card. I coloured the pears in with copics and pop-dotted them on to some papertrey ink bitty box patterned paper. The sentiments are Unity as well, from a different KOM (June 09).

I thought this might make a cute valentine's day, anniversary or possibly even a wedding card.

The more I look at it though, I can't decide whether I would rather have the sentiment say "pair" instead of "pear". Oh well, it is what it is! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card! I think pear or pair would be equally cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially adore the card! My daughter's wedding theme was the "Perfect Pair" and everything we decorated with the little green pears and of course now I try to incorporate it in their anniversary gifts:) I'm going to scrap lift sweet idea! ~Vanessa W

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...