Friday, January 21, 2011

Wisdom 35

A friend of my husband's birthday is this weekend so I needed a quick birthday card. And while I am patiently waiting for my latest order from Papertrey Ink (which was ALL birthday stuff!) I hunted through my collection to find something that might work.

I found a couple of sentiments from a Close To My Heart set I have, a sort of inside and out set.
I took my inspiration from a card that Nicole Heady created with some of PTI's new birthday stuff. I ordered the number dies which I love to have for felt and other mediums, but these ones I just cut out with my Silhouette.

The inside says "sometimes age just shows up all by it's self". In her case it most definately did come with age! She's a very smart cookie!

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great Friday! :)

2 comments:

  1. This is a truly stunning card, love the simplistic style, gorgeous! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Those polka dots over the numbers are so fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...