Tuesday, November 4, 2014

happy holidays

Good morning!

I can't believe it's already November and I can't believe that it's only 6 weeks to Christmas!!

I always say "I'll be more organized and on top of things next year". 
Then the next year comes and I'm rushing to get things done, the same as I was the year before.

Oh well, some day?

While getting into the holiday spirit, I created this adorable little card using some older and (some new) Avery Elle sets, as well as their newly released dies,


I just love the edge you get on the paper when you cut these out, there is a larger size panel as well. 
Now unfortunately I mostly covered up that edge with my stamping, but it still adds a bit of texture.


There are so many cute little die cuts that you can use as embellishments. I have actually used a few on a layout I will be showing you next week.

The other sets I used are North Pole, Joy to the World, and Let it Snow.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...