Tuesday, November 18, 2014

merry tags

Hello there!

I have another quick Christmas tag to share with you today.

I used the Avery Elle set, 



I used Gift Tags Dies to cut out the tags, and stamped the Christmas image.
I thought it needed a little something more along the bottom, so I used the vine from Happy Spring.
The "to" and "from" are from the Alice and Friends set.

 Happy Spring clear photopolymer stamp set  Avery Elle Gift Tags Elle-ments Dies

Be sure to hop on over to the Avery Elle blog to see more inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. These are fantastic! I love the white images against the kraft. So fun for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tags!!!! I always live Kraft anything!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...