Tuesday, November 11, 2014

we r family

Good Morning again!

For this post, I thought I would change things up a bit.

My usual MO is to make cards or gift tags, but every so often I decide to tackle something that is, for me, a bit more difficult.......



......A layout!!!





The new sets We R Family, and  We R Family additions, are just so darn perfect for this!

I also used some of the adorable little die cuts from the Finished Frames dies.


           

I'm pretty sure we are going to frame and hang this one. 

Please be sure to head on over to the Avery Elle blog to check out more inspiration by the fabulous Chunyuan.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...