Sunday, September 25, 2011

tie for baby

Hey! How's everyone's weekend? Good I hope!
I am stopping in quickly to share a card I made for a girlfriend who just had her baby. I have been seeing these adorable onesies all over with some fabulous appliques, and I though, hey this would work for a onsie card too right?
So here is the onesie "applique" card I made......


I had a bit of trouble figuring out where to put the sentiment so over the tie it went. The paper is from a 6x6 Basic Grey pack, Oliver. Cute huh?
I am loving these onesie cards. There are so many things you could "applique" on the front, the possibilities are endless. I think I might do a fuschia skull & cross bones for another friend!!

Have a great rest of your weekend. Thanks for stopping by. :)

16 comments:

  1. LOL! This is too cute! I love the tie idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Wish I knew someone having a baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, that is TOO cute. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! It's perfect for any stylin' baby ;) Love the skull and crossbones idea, too!

    Thanks for the reminder: I totally have a onesie card from a month ago still waiting to be posted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable!! I love the tie and the sentiment looks great there! Too cute!!

    Also, did you see that you won a Lil' Inker Gift Certificate? Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kasia, this is too cute! I LOVE the way you think! :) Adorable for anyone's new little man!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness girl! This is just too cute! I love love love the tie! How adorable for a little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOL'd when I saw your card...it is too cute!! I love how the sentiment is kind of like a tie-clip. The BG paper is perfect for a tie--I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eeek, this is SO cute! I love the tie idea and the BG paper is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Look at the creativity here! Love the tie for a baby card!

    Congrats on the Lil' Inker GC too! Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, too cute! Love the texture on the onesie base, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...