Friday, December 2, 2011

Playing in Paradise #44 - Monochromatic


Happy Friday!!
It's time for another Playing in Paradise challenge, and this week it's all about colour, well monochromatic colour!!
I found this super fun technique on Kristina Werner's blog using Distress inks and water colour paper. I used it to create the yellow panel on my card.
After making this card, I realized maybe I should have used a more Chrostmasy colour scheme, but oh well!! There it is. :)


Head on over to the Scrapbooker's Paradise blog to check out all of the fabulous inspiration the design team has to share, then ink up those stamps and play along.
You have until noon on Dec 7th to play, you could win a wonderful proze courtesy of Scrapbooker's Paradise.
Thanks for stopping by!


15 comments:

  1. The first thing I thought when I saw this was how much I LOVE the non-holiday colors. It is perfect! That's exactly what makes it stand out, so I wouldn't change a thing. The watercolor is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a PERFECT card...I love everything about it. Thanks for the link... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun Kasia! Love the yellow's, my fav's! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree -- non-traditional makes it that much more fun! Perfect panel work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl! This is gorgeous! I love the bright colors and that ribbon! So so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No way girly....the colour is perfect! I loooove the yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're killing me! Now I SO want those letter dies, Kasia! This is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun funky design!! Love the 'brights' for Xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This is super cute! I love all of the yellow and that misted panel is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think the bright yellow makes a great change, love the colourful panel and that yummy PTI die cut :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kasia! I AODRE this card! AMAZING! Love the look you created with Distress inks and watercolor paper! Awesome!!! Have to check that out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the fact that it's non-traditional colours! And is that the HA envie stamp on the merry? Such a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved the yellow so much I had to CASE your awesome card - hope you don't mind! :) Here's my version.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...