Friday, December 9, 2011

Playing in Paradise #45 - all about trees

Happy Friday everyone!
I hope that you are enjoying the festive holiday season so far!
I have been such a procrastinator this year,
I still have tons of shopping to do. Yikes!


I have a fun and appropriate challenge to share with you today, courtesy of Scrapbooker's Paradise!


Now of course it doesn't need to be an evergreen or Christmas tree! Let your imagination run wild. :)
I went with the obvious of course, mostly because I still have a few Christmas cards left to make.


You have until Thursday Dec 15th at noon to play along. Just remember there is a fun prize pack of goodies for the selected winner from Scrapbooker's Paradise up for grabs!!
Stop by the Scrapbooker's blog to check out all of the fun Design Team inspiration.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a fabulous weekend.


13 comments:

  1. Love the layers, Kasia, and that sweet little star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is awesome! Love love love the tree!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Love the impressed brown mat and your rich green colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, this is gorgeous! Love the simple clean look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, Kasia! It's one of my favourite layouts. Great colours and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That tree stamp looks Paper Smoochey but isn't there... Is it a previous KH release?

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super cute Christmas card...love the debossed shaped label :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously fun Kasia! LOVE that LO and the colors, what a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute Kasia!! Love the funky Xmas tree!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love this card Kasia! The layering is AWESOME and the best part - that star on top of the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that funky Christmas tree! What a fab CAS layout, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...