Saturday, May 11, 2013

RetroSketch #63 wild thing

Good morning and Happy Mother's Day weekend to you!

So it's Saturday and I get to share another 
Retrosketch challenge sketch with you today!


This beauty is based on a card made by the fabulous Laurie, that you can see here.

I wanted to play around with my Deep in the Woods set by TAWS, I just love that sasquatch!!


Isn't he so cute?

I used the smaller frame from the Framed set.

Please stop on over at the RetroSketches blog to see the gorgeous creations that Arielle, Laurie and our May headliner Danielle have created for you.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card - thanks for the inspiration Kasia. I'm heading over to Retro Sketches and hopefully will find time to play this week ;)
    Hope you are well, Rx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...