Saturday, May 25, 2013

Retrosketch #65 - one of a kind

Morning!

I hope you are having a great Saturday so far.
It's time for me to share another RetroSketch with you.


This fabulous sketch is based on this amazing card of Arielle's that you can visit here.

My card uses the sketch but on a typical card base (for me anyway!!) and not a square. I really do need to branch out!!


I used some fun digital papers and a sentiment from TAWS Deep in the Woods set.

Be sure to head on over to the RetroSketches blog to find out all of the challenge details and to peruse some wonderful inspiration by Ariell, Laurie and our headliner this month, Danielle.

Thanks so much for stopping by. :)


3 comments:

  1. So cool Kasia! I love the fun mix of patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card Kaisa - those textured buttons add a great touch! Hope to get chance to play along this week ;)
    Rx
    www.justsomestuffimade.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those cool buttons! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...