Tuesday, October 15, 2013

hey

Good Morning!

I must say I can't believe it is the middle of October!!
This year has truly flown by. :)

It's that time where I need to start making Christmas cards, and the new TAWS release has some adorable images.

The Chill Out set features quite a few options of my favourite of the wintery themes, snowmen.


Cute right?

I decided, however, to use some of the other images for my card today, the cardinal and snowflakes.


I used a few other sets as well, Stack'em High for the sentiment and Trees Company for the branch.

I hope you have a wonderful week,
thanks so much for stopping by.



ps here's a pic of my little man enjoying the swings during our family trip to Ontario last week.




1 comment:

  1. Cute card, love the snowy sky you created! But your little guy looking like he's have a grand time steals the show today!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...