Tuesday, December 24, 2013

a belated birthday

Happy morning to you!!
It's bright and early and I am sharing a 
non Christmas card on Christmas eve!!

This is a simple but effective birthday card I made for my nephew who recently turned one. 
Shhhhhhh.......it was in September!!


Eventually it got so late that I knew my brother in law and his wife were coming for Christmas this year, that I just waited. 
Good thing Simon doesn't know how late his present was. ;)

I love this new set from The Alley Way Stamps, Gabfest.
I just adore the font and I get to use the alphabet to create my own sentiments.

The plane is from an older set, Priceless Joy.


                                                  


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

I wish a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your families!! 



1 comment:

  1. It's a beautiful card! As a parent, i'll be happy non the less, as a lill grown boy, i'll appreciate it too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...