Saturday, December 14, 2013

believe

Good Morning!!

It's Saturday which mean time for a new RetroSketch challenge.


This week's amazing sketch is based on one of Laurie's amazing creations which you can see here.

I didn't stray from the design of this sketch at all.
It's simply too wonderful to change. :)


For the lovely little babe, I used the new special release set Seek Him, and the Christmas sentiment set, Christmas Magic, for the sentiment.

Hop on over to the RetroSketches blog for more inspiration from Arielle, Laurie and our December headliner Michelle.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Kasia I love your work, I have a big craft crush on you. I pinned a card of yours a while back and have used it's structure as a template for some Valentine's cards that I am making for Charity - Operationwritehome.org I will be posting my card on my blog on 12/18 and I have credited you as an inspiration. My blog is hamnmuledesigns.blogspot.com Thanks Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...