Monday, April 12, 2010

Inspired by Starbucks!!??

So, I was at the mall briefly today to get a non-slip towel for my yoga mat (loving hot yoga!) and of course I couldn't pass up the chance to get a chai latte on the way out. While I was waiting to pay I glanced down at the rack of gift cards and I saw this really pretty one with what looked like cherry blossoms on it. Immediately I thought to myself what a great colour combo!  I also remembered noticing these great pictures taken by Dawn McVey. Here is the by-product of all that "noticing"!

This card actually took a while to put together. I think I ripped apart and trimmed it a gazillion times!

Supplies
paper: PTI white & spring rain, unknown red
stamps: PTI in bloom, Hero Arts designer alphabet
ink: CTMH cranberry (my fave I think!)
other: copics - R35

I hope it was a good weekend had by all! Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. I love the color combo on this card...and you're making me really want to get that in bloom stamp! Beautiful work Kasia!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...