Monday, April 12, 2010

Pre-work post!

Good morning! Well it's kinda morning for me, with the joys of shift work!
Just a quick post & quick card before I'm off to work!
I used the negative cut image from the card I made yesterday to sponge the brown nestie shape. Then attempting to do the 3D thing as shown on Beate's blog, I stamped the flower image first in white, then in cocoa.

supplies
paper: PTI kraft
stamps: HA all occasion messages & thinking of you messages (flower)
ink: CTMH cocoa & white daisy, Distress Ink mustard
other: 1/2" corner rounder, yellow ribbon (stash!)

Off to walk the puppy and cook lunch for work! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty effect! I am going to try that!!! As always, you are an amazing artist :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...