Friday, April 2, 2010

one layer easter tuesday trigger!


Well this didn't really turn out quite as i planned but not too shabby!
This card was made with the Tuesday Trigger from Moxie Fab World as inspiration. I am trying to challenge myself to one layer cards. I really like the way they look.

The egg stamps and the sentiment are Close To My Heart (Easter Eggs & Springtime sets)
The inks are also CTMH.




This next card was inspired by this card. I picked the CTMH You've Got Flair simply because it looked fun to colour. When i saw the inspiration card, the Hero Arts stamps reminded me of this set that I had. So off I was to create another single layer card.

I used scrap paper & removable adhesive to mask off a section then stamped away. The images are coloured with copics R32 R35 & R37, outlined in T1.

Thanks for looking, have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Very clean and pretty. Have a great Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kasia! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World. Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...