Monday, November 18, 2013

RetroSketch #90

Hey there!!

I just love this time of year, maybe minus the really stupid cold temperatures, but I just love wanting to be warm and cozy. Curled up on the couch, watching movies and drinking hot chocolate!!

Who's with me?

Anyway, I am sharing with you today the new RetroSketch challenge that started on Saturday.
It's based on this, as always, this GORGEOUS card by Laurie.


My take uses a super cute new set by The Alley Way stamps, In Stitches.
It's "sew" much fun. Hee hee!!


Be sure to pop on over to the RetroSketches blog for more inspiration then play along. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...