Saturday, November 9, 2013

Spill the beans!! RetroSketch #89

Good Morning!

It's Saturday and therefore time for a new RetroSketch challenge!


This week's sketch is based on an old card of mine that I made for Mother's day. You can see it here.

And here's my re-do


I used the new TAWS set Breakfast Club.

I just love all of the fabulous coffee related images.
Please head on over to the RetroSketches blog to admire the creations Arielle, Laurie and our headliner Katie have made for your inspiration.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Spill the Beans, awesome! I so wish I had time to do Retro Sketch again! One day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...