Tuesday, November 26, 2013

true colors - a sneak peek

Morning!

How's everyone feeling?

This is one sick household!
My baby and I have been sick since Saturday and now my husband has it. I must say, I think my 10 month old is dealing waaaaaay better than me and my hubby!!

Well, it's that time of month again where I get to show you a little piece of what is to come, the new TAWS December release.

I am showcasing the set - True Colors.
I LOOOOOVE it!


There are a ton of fabulous images and complimenting sentiments,
 so much fun.

I think this will be a go-to set for me for sure.

Pop on over to the TAWS blog and find out how you can win yourself this amazing stamp set!

Thanks so much for stopping by.


And because he's just so cute, even while sick.........

Photo: Even though I'm sick I can still manage a smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...