Monday, February 14, 2011

32 looks good on you - Happy Valentine's Day!

This weekend went by in a flash!
I was lucky enough to host a baby shower for a good friend of mine on Saturday. I hope she liked it. It was super fun to do. The last guest left around 5ish and my hubby and I just crashed on the couch and rented RED. I was really impressed with this movie. Although, I do have a little crush on Bruce Willis so maybe I'm a tad biased.

Anyway, then Sunday was derby practice and a Fundraising committee meeting.
I have so much crafting to catch up on, life kinda gets in the way sometimes! :)

So for now I am posting some cards I made a little while ago. The first card is one I made for a friend of mine's birthday. She likes all things skulls.


The second card is another Valentine that I made for my co-worker to choose from for his wife. The first one is here.

He ended up choosing this one. I think I liked this one the best too.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Happy Valentines! :)

4 comments:

  1. Both of the cards are so cute! I saw RED a couple of weekends ago and thought it was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards, I especially like the die cut heart idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both cards. CAS and beautiful. You did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw this on Pinterest - love it!

    Happy Wednesday!
    Danielle
    SewMuchCrafting.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...