Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Make it Monday with PTI - 2 cards!

Words can't express how much i love this company! So innovative, generous, great product and just great people.

They have this new series callend "Make it Monday" where they will showcase a new technique, on Monday, and give you an opportunity to make something using this technique and posting it on their blog.

This week it was using multiple sentiments. I actually made 2 cards, mostly because the background on the first one faded too much once the ink dried and you couldn't even tell!.

 I used the image from the free anniversary download, where each designer created a tag. This one is by Alli Miles.

I used the same stamps to create the background on this mat stack as well but when the ink totally dried, it was way too subtle to tell. But I liked the card so i decided to try something else for my second attempt.

The birthday sentiments are from PTI's Birthday Basics, and the flowers in the second card are PTI's Year of Flowers: Larkspurs.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Both so pretty, Kasia. I like how you kept the sentiments from being the focal point. Such a fresh approach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are gorgeous but your second card is my favorite. So elegant and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love the glossy accents! Both cards are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are gorgeous! I love the colours and the subtlety of the sentiments. The glossed flower is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...