Monday, February 28, 2011

Quickie post!

Good Monday!  Just a quick post today with some really quick & easy to make cards!

 So as we have already established, I love to use the masked centre rectangle with blue and as a sky, so no surprise here! The clouds and sentiment are from PTI's "up, up and away" set, and the birds are from the "little bitty birds" set. 
This one is sort of just a different version of this one here. I like this one better because the mum looks better on the white than the vellum. Maybe I should have stamp brown on the vellum? I think I might try that now!

On a little side note, I had a derby bout this weekend against another city, Medicine Hat, and we WON!!! 150 to 122 was the final score. And I'm super excited because I didn't break anything this time. :)

I hope everyone has a great day! Thanks so much for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE both these cards- so simple yet beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bird card is so adorable. Love the way you masked everything. Glad to hear you won your game and came home without a scratch (err, broken bone)! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love what you have done with the bitty birds, I must try masking a coloured area like that, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are gorgeous; These little birds are so cute and I love theelegant look of the second one. Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...