Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Journey - ColourQ Challenge #74


March 1st huh? Crazy!! This weeks ColourQ colours had me going for a little bit. I like the colours individually, but I wasn't seeing them come together. Then I saw this little bike on a new Hero Arts set I just bought and Voila!, this patterned paper was born. Then I had to figure out how to use it! My blue did turn out to be a little more turquoise and a little less sky blue. Ooops.

The sentiment is actually a corner stamp that I just decided to use part of, and unfortunately I can't remember who it is by. Also, I didn't have any blue buttons so I figured if people can colour rhinestones, ribbon and pearls to match, why not buttons? So out came the closest Copic marker I had to match and this marbled looking button is the end result. I kinda like it though. :)

Please check out the most wondrous creations the rest of the design team are showcasing and play long with us. Thanks for stopping by. Happy Tuesday! :)

6 comments:

  1. this is super cute- I really like that bike stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Kasia! Making that custom-coloured bikes paper is an adorable idea ;)
    Thanks for your inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow those little bikes are fabulous stamped as background paper! You did a fabulous job with these colors! Love your stacked buttons too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bicycle background is adorable! Love the colors and use of buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Squeee! I just love how you used that little bike to create a colourful background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is seriously cool! Love the perfect DP you have created!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...